Monday, November 13, 2006

Discussion Summary

So I completely spaced out doing a discussion summary for the week of the 7th so I'm just going to do one now! This past week we did a lot with the junk band. On Tuesday we (aka the boys) brought up all the neat instruments that we would be playing on. There were all sorts of odds and ends. The boys jumped up to get there hands on the best or loudest instruments they could find. The girls were a little bit more apprehensive...scoping out all the instruments first. Then Tyler took charge and started handing out instruments.. of course I get stuck with one of the biggest instruments. I was so jealous of Steph and her bike bell..it sounded so cool!...Once we got playing we could get some neat beats going with Joe leading us! Then on Thursday one of the greatest things happened....I got to play the bell!!! ME! on CAMERA!! I was psyched. We all had fun playing, but then the camera was turned on...and everyone got a little awkward...we still sounded cool though. As we played people got to be more comfortable and we started having more fun. Tyler's guitar was a nice touch and I loved how he finished out the songs...I think the junk band was a success and everyone is going to enjoy watching it at the Jamboree!

No comments: